forgot to blog about this yesterday.
we were supposed to change our Accounts lecture
from Tuesday to Thursday and just when we got all
the protesters to agree with it (there were some from B1)
the day before, this class that was merging lectures with us
didn't want to accept the proposal.
I know their lessons end early on Thursday,
at 1.25pm but so is ours. I don't think they really
went to think about the advantages of swapping the lessons,
they would get things a little "slackier" because I saw their
timetable and I thought it was pretty hiong on Tuesday,
with just a single break for the entire day.
then without realising it, I went to open my big mouth
and tried to get them to understand the rationale of
accepting the proposal. T.T. they ignored me though,
and continued to debate with our accounts teacher.
& some really jiao bin person made a really rude comment
(some of us felt that way) and I could seriously see the
teacher's face turning a little black ah. ;x.
anyway, what's with the jiao bin, you may ask.
never in my life had I ever used that phrase to describe
someone's appearance, and so Fabian Lau was the one
who used the phrase. we were having a merged class
(for your info, we merge classes for every lesson except accounts tutorial)
when he (FL) went 'you look at those two, you see their faces'
during the very first lesson and I was like 'o.O why leh'
FL '你不觉得他们的脸很jiao bin meh?'
(referring to the jiao bin guy & his friend)
(by the way, not the exact conversation, it was something similar to this)
and yeah, that was how the jiao bin crap came about.
come to think of it, the worst phrase I've ever used to describe
someone's appearance was prolly just 'fucked up'. lol. :D.
oh and you know what? I think people criticises another's appearance
to find satisfaction in when they were being insulted themselves.
of course, there are others who criticised because they are good looking
so obviously I am referring to those who are average looking or below,
which is my category. :D :D :D.
yeah. training kinda sucked today, was feeling a little giddy from
drinking too much water (?) - ridiculous hor? but aiyah, I am just pure
weak lah. seriously don't feel like participating in "A" divs but I want
my hockey skirt. D: alrights, shall update again tomorrow. JA. :D.
♥ 7:19 PM